Wednesday 3 June 2009

Villa's got Talent

Ant: Alreet pet, welcome back from the breaks man
Dec: Aye man, next we gaan doon ta Birmingham.

Ant: Alreet lads, who are you like?

Heskey: Good day Anthony and Declan I'm Emile Ivanhoe

Shorey: and I'm Nicky

Heskey: together we're the Outhouse Family

Ant: like the Lighthouse Family like?

Shorey: Yes my grammatically challenged friends. I play clarinet and Emile plays the lute.

Dec: reeto then good luck.

*Emile and Nicky take to the stage and sing a lute/clarinet composition of "Lifted"

Simon Cowell: You have to ask yourself as a judge "are people going to buy a lute and clarinet Lighthouse Family cover band's album" and the answer is quite obviously yes. A yes from me.

Amanda Holden (through tears): Look at me, I've got goosebumps. Yes.

Piers Morgan: You guys walked on here in your serial adaptation of Robin Hood costumes and your lute and clarinet and showed us Villa has talent. It's a definite yes from me.

Simon Cowell: Three yes' you're through.

*Cue Lighthouse Family's Lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment