Monday 8 June 2009

Swapsies

We join MON singing to himself as he returns to his office from a bout of darts with Eddie Irvine.

MON: Whooooa we're half way there, whoooo-ooa livin' on a prayer. Take my hand and we'll make it I swear whooo... WHOA! Moustapha!?

*MON arrives to find Salifou spinning in his secretary's chair*

MON: What in the name of Bon Jovi are you doing in Rachel's chair?

Salifou: She had an emergency boss, I said I'd hold the fort.

MON: (Jesus)we've not had any calls have we?

Salifou: No boss, oh wait there was one from an "Arry Redknapp"?

MON: Harry? He didn't try to sell you a car did he?

Salifou: No boss.

MON: A Wii? His son's autobiography?

Salifou: No boss, he asked if you'd be interested in swapping John and Ashley for Huddlestone and Bentley.

.....20 minutes later.

MON(wiping a tear from his eye): Oh ho, oh my, Moustapha I've not laughed like that for years. What did you say?

Salifou: I knew you'd be pleased boss I said yes straight away.

MON: You said WHAT?!

Salifou: Well I know you're only short those two and the Hull City shiny for Premier League Panini stickerbook.

MON: How many times have I told you not to touch my stickerbook!?

No comments:

Post a Comment