Wednesday 3 June 2009

Middlesbrough Part II

We rejoin the Villa team during the pre-Boro team selection in the dressing room

Team so far:

GK:
RB: Sidwell
CB: Davies
CB: Cuellar
LB:
RM:
CM:Gardner
CM:
LM:
FW:
FW:Carew

MON: Right, Carlos can you stop with the bagpipes I can't hear myself think.

Cuellar: Aye boss if ye dinnae mind, now I've been picked I want te go and watch Trainspotting agin.

*MON stares blankly at Cuellar's interpreter*

Cuellar's interpreter: I'd like to go and watch Trainspotting if you don't mind.

MON: Again? Fine you can go. Gabby

Gabby: .....

MON: Gabby

Gabby: .....

MON: GABBY!

Gabby: .....

MON: Saint's preserve us, Brad you're in goal

Friedel: Which Brad

MON: Which one are you?

Friedel: Friedel

MON: Are you any good?

*Zat Knight shakes his head behind Friedel's back*

Friedel: Yeah I'm great.

MON: Fine you're in, what's with the cowboy hat?

Friedel: I'm american.

MON: Right. Moustapha You're in.

Salifou: Really boss? That's fantastic!

MON: Of course not.

*the dressing room erupts with laughter*

MON: Gets him every time

Gabby: Yes boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment