Wednesday 10 June 2009

The Market

We join MON strolling through the town market whistling Chaka Khan's "I'm every woman" to himself

MON:*whistle* ... it's all in me ...de de de...

Market Trader 1: Fresh Fish?

MON: No thanks, I don't like fish .... except cod, cod's terrific.

Market Trader 1: So .... You want cod?

MON: No.

Market Trader 2: Fresh Fruit sir? Get your fresh fruit?

MON: No... Actually yes

*The market trader looks at MON expectedly, MON stares back at him.*

Market Trader 2: So... what do you want bananas, apples, cherries?

*MON eyes up a bunch of grapes*

Redknapp: He wants those bananas and those apples.

MON: Harry!? Where did you come from? I categorically deny I want bananas or apples and shall say thusly on the club's official site!

Redknapp: I'll have the grapes Mart's staring at, bananas and apples please.

MON: Hey I was just ....

Market Trader 2: Here you go Harry that'll be £9.70

Redknapp (handing over cash): There you go guv'nor I've given you a bit extra get yourself something nice *wink, wink*

MON: Fine, I'll have those grapes.

Market Trader 2: The slightly battered ones we have left sir?

MON: Yes .... I do love grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment