Wednesday 3 June 2009

End of Season Coach Trip

We join the Villa lads preparing for their annual team holiday with a coach sing-a-long.

MON: We're all going on a summer holiday, Carew!

Carew (with bassy tone): No more working for a week or two

MON: Brads!

Guzan & Friedel: Fun and laughter on a summer holiday.

MON:Everybody!

Whole Coach: No more worries for me and you. For a week or two.

MON: Ha, great stuff lads. Y'know it's always sad at the end of the season but it's nice to have a break. You must be worn out Moustapha.

*the coach erupts with laughter*

Delfouneso: Can we put my N-Dubz CD on now boss?

MON: I've already told you three times we're not having that noise on.

Delfouneso: It's not noise boss, Dappy in particular has one of the greatest musical minds of our time.

Carew: Can we have my Tina Turner's Greatest Hits CD on then boss?

*The coach groans*

MON: Oh no John, I'm not falling for that one again, who could forget the four hour coach trip to Cornwall with "Private Dancer" on repeat?

Carew: It's a classic boss.

MON: Aye it was the first 30 times.

Osbourne: Are we there yet?

MON: Right, who told Isaiah there was a coach trip?

NRC: It was me, sorry boss.

MON: Hang on, who are you?

NRC: It's me Nigel, I've literally grown a beard sitting on the bench.

MON: Oh Right, anyway hands up if you can guess where we're going.

*Carew eagerly raises his hand*

MON: It's not Amsterdam.

*Carew deafetedly lowers his hand*

*Ashley Young runs frantically up and down the coach"*

A.Young: Has anyone seen my Laptop charger!?!?

Shorey: Can I have my Cliff CD back now boss?

*Gabby laughs at Salifou joke*

MON: Gabby where did you just disappear to?

Gabby: the coach toilet boss

MON: But this coach doesn't have a toilet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment