Wednesday 3 June 2009

Middlesbrough

MON: Right then lads, you've done me proud there's not much we can do in table now so I'm going to let the kids have a crack at this one.

*Bannan & Albrighton play Bill and Ted-esque air guitars*

MON: You pair pack in that racket. Curtis, Ashley you're in the squad

Curtis Davies & Ashley Young: Yessssssssssss!

Bannan: Aww what? ye play them every week!

Albrighton: and we didn't make a sound we were playing air guitar

MON: I said pipe down or it's bed with no supper

Bannan & Albrighton: Oooooooh!

MON: Anyway we're going to have to have our wits about us, Middlesbrough are a big club

*the dressing room erupts with laughter*

MON: OK, OK joking aside .... Steve, you're playing right back

*the dressing room erupts with laughter again*

MON: What's funny?

Sidwell: Good one chief, me a right back.

MON: Yes, you - a right back

Sidwell: Are you serious? I'm a box to box midfielder

MON: Well you should be twice as good covering just the one box then. Davies you'll be paired with Carlos.

Davies: Again? He doesn't even speak english boss.

Cuellar: I dinnae ken what ye talkin boot laddie I speak english.

Davies: See !?!

No comments:

Post a Comment