Wednesday 3 June 2009

Mancs!

We join MON returning to his office after a bout of squash with Roy Walker.

*MON whistling opens his office door*

MON: Hughes?! What're you doing here? Get your feet off my desk!

Hughes: Y'aright ar kid?

*Salifou walks in with two mugs of coffee*

MON: Moustapha? What're you doing?

Salifou: They said they were thirsty boss I was....

MON: I'm the boss around here!

Salifou: But they threw rolls of money at me boss.

*MON growls, Salifou backs out of the room*

Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan: So foo' what you sayin' 'bout sellin' me some player !?!

MON: Sheikh Mansour ?!? Where did you come from? And why do you sound like MR.T?

Sheikh: I'm so rich I can sound like who I like now gimme some player before I slap the taste out your mouth with a money roll.

MON: I ... er .... Who do you want? Moustapha? He's great

Sheikh: Moustapha?! I pity the foo' !

Salifou: (from behind the door) It's SALIfou

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment