Wednesday 3 June 2009

Return Journey

We re-join the lads on the coach returning from their Glaswegian getaway.

Petrov: I should have known better than to cheat a friend, and waste the chance that Id been given. So I'm never gonna dance again, The way I danced with yooooooou.

*The coach stands applauds and whoops*

MON: That was brilliant Stilyan, what an excellent voice you have, fantastic.

A.Young: Shame it was "Jitterbug" playing really.

MON: Aye but still he sang ever so well.

A.Young: I still don't get why he has to do his Wham songs in white speedos and sunglasses though.

MON: There's no need to be jealous Ashley, you can't sing but you're a genius on the pitch.

A.Young: I'm not jealous and I can sing, give me the microphone. Next track driver

*Young strides to the front of the coach*

A.Young: Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next ....

*the coach boos loudly*

A.Young: Hey who through that?! Fine, whatever!

*Ashley returns to his seat arms folded and stares out the window*

Osbourne: Can I have a go boss?

MON: Yes you and Moustapha can lead the rest of the singing home

Osbourne & Salifou: Really boss? That's great, we've been working on ..

MON: Of course not, silence you pair

*the coach erupts with laughter*

MON: Gets them everytime. Isaiah where's your tracksuit jacket? Put it on!

Osbourne: But boss it's hot and ...

MON: I said silence!

*Gabby applauds Petrov*

No comments:

Post a Comment