Wednesday 3 June 2009

Newcastle United

The lads gather once more in the dressing room to discuss tactics:

MON: Right lads, we're going to have keep our full concentration, Newcastle are a big club.

*the dressing room erupts with laughter*

MON: OK, OK joking aside .... Moustapha you're starting in the middle.

Salifou: Really boss?

MON: Of course not.

*the dressing room erupts with laughter*

MON: Gets him every time, middle of the bench maybe. Anyway back to business ....

*Zat Knight and Craig Gardner burst through the door.*

Knight: What's this about us going to City boss!?

MON: What? I don't know what you're talking about?

Gardner: It's in all the papers you're shipping us across to the $%"£!

MON: It's just paper talk lads, I really...

Knight: What's that you're hiding behind your back?

*MON shifts uncomfortably*

MON: Nothing, I've got nothing.

Garner: Nothing? It's a giant novelty cheque from Birmingham City, like the ones they get on Comic Relief Zat!

Knight: I can see it Craig it's got "For Zat Knight and Craig Gardner" written on it!!

*Isaiah Osbourne bounds into the room*

Osbourne: Mr.Martin, Mr. Martin I've been working on my skills look what I can do!

*Osbourne proceeds to do three keepy uppies before the ball flies off and breaks the window*

*Gabby laughs at Newcastle joke*

No comments:

Post a Comment