Thursday 4 June 2009

MON on 606

We Join MON returning from a bout of badminton with Eamonn Holmes:

*MON's singing to himself as he heads to his office*

MON: I've got that boom, boom pow these chickens jockin' my style they're tryin' ta copy my swagger I'm on that next sh...Oh sweet Jesus! Ashley what have I told you about using my PC?

A.Young: It's a Mac boss.

MON: You know what I mean! If you think I'm hiring another tech geek to clear the filth and viruses you've...

A.Young: Relax boss, I'm on 606

MON: You're on what? Oh sweet Lord I'm going to have to ring the Priory again aren't I? We'll call it an "ankle problem" and ...

A.Young: No boss it's where footie fans voice their opinions and post quite frankly hilarious transcripts of us lot.

MON: Lets have a look at that ..... Ha looks like Barry's getting both barrels, What? Me slow in the market? Need more quality ? 4-5-1 !? Pah what do they know about football anyway!?

A.Young: Well you could say the fans are the lifesblood of ....

MON: Have they played in a European Cup final?

A.Young: Well boss to be fair you don't have to have done that to ...

MON: Have they!?

A.Young: Well I guess not.

MON: Flippin' WUMs! Isaiah get in here!

Osbourne (appearing in doorway saluting): Yes boss!

MON: One star for every article with a bad word about me.

Osbourne: But boss there are hundreds of articles and I've got to get my fitness up for next season.

*The office erupts with laughter*

MON (wiping a tear from his eye): Oh Isaiah, that's why I keep you around.

Osbourne: So I'm back to training boss?

MON: Of course not, take a seat, log in and don't get banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment