Monday 8 June 2009

Eng-er-land Part II

We join the lads in the Post-match Kazakhstan dressing room as internal tension mounts ...

Upson: Look at them sitting there with their top hats and monacles, makes me sick it does.

*Gareth Barry and Ashley Cole count out large piles of cash whilst smoking cigars*

Barry: ... So I said I'll have all ten!

*Barry and A.Cole snort/laugh loudly*

*on noticing Upson, Cahill and Heskey are talking about him Barry tips his top hat to them*

Barry: Y'aright our kids?

Cahill: No I'm not "aright", what happened to integrity, honour and heroism in the game?

A.Cole: I sold mine, got this ring with the proceeds, see?

*Ashley Cole holds out his hand flaunting a large ring*

Barry: Oooooh that's nice. Is it white gold?

A.Cole: Platinum.

Barry: Really? Very nice.

A.Cole: Yeah, thanks.

Heskey: Barrington tisn't like your goodself to trade virtue for the coin, forsooth.

Barry: Eh? Listen sunshine I put up with that Friar Tuck rubbish while I was at Villa, but your not David Harewood, you're Emile Heskey and it's 2009.

*Heskey runs sobbing into the arms of Upson*

Heskey: He's so (sob), (sob) mean.

Upson: Now look what you've done, you've made Emile cry!

*Barry throws a £50 note at Heskey*

Barry: Dry yer eyes on that our kid.

Gerrard: eh, eh, eh, eeerrm, cyarm down lads, cyarm down eeerrm.

No comments:

Post a Comment