Saturday 29 August 2009

Pooooooooooooooost Vienna

We join the "devastated" lads in the dressing room*

Milner: I cannae believe it man, we wun but we lost, it's bloon me mind like.

Davies: My shoulder hurts.

Heskey: I must say that was one of the finest games I've ever played.

Carew: What're you talking about!? I played better than you and I have a toe virus, the flu, the black plague, TB, tonsilitus, polio, rubella, diptheria and a chronic case of the hiccups. You didn't even score!

Davies: Hello? My shoulder hurts.

Heskey: Score!? Good heavens! Of course I didn't score, I'm a defensive midfielder my good man.

*the team in unison turn to Heskey*

Sidwell: You're a what now?

Heskey: Defensive Midfielder, y'know a "DM", battling it out in the middle of the park, venturing forward? Oooooh No, not for me.

*MON enters the dressing room, the players fall quiet*

Davies: My shoulder Hurts!

MON: Right lads, chins up. It's a good thing really, We're concentrating on the league anyway.

*Delfouneso raises his hand*

MON: Nathan?

Delfouneso: er.... Boss, what's the point of fighting to get to europe if we're not going to compete in europe?

MON: Oh Nathan, you little scamp, have you been playing the computer games?

Delfouneso: No boss, I don't play computers, mum says they dull the brain. I read books, are you familiar with the works of J.K.Rowling?

MON: Playing the little computer games where you're a little manager and you buy your nonsense foreign players cheap and win games in europe are you Nathan?

Delfouneso: No boss I just said, I read Harry Potter mainly but Artemis Fowl isn't too bad either and...

MON: ...and then you buy your "Jimmy McHagen" from Real Sociedad....

Delfouneso: Are you just deflecting from my question boss?

MON: Yes Nathan, yes I am.

Davies: Guys seriously, my shoulder really hurts.

MON: Anyway, like I was saying it's better really going out at this stage, now we can get good english players who have no interest in playing in europe.

Davies: Is everyone just ignoring me so I have to keep playing and there's no replacement? My shoulders killing me here.

MON: Has anyone seen Curtis, since the match?

*Davies waves his "good" hand in front of MON's face*

Davies: Hello? Hello!?!

.... Davies' hectic interviewing schedule continues ...

SKY Sports News

SSN Interviewer: So Curtis, it must've been a completely devastating blow to go crashing out of europe?

Davies: Well obviously by the extreme negative words you used in the question there it wasn't great. Also I'd like to add my shoulder hurts.

The Chris Moyles Show.

Moyles: So listen to much radio Curtis?

Davies: Yeah, I listen to alot of 1Xtra really, I'm a big fan of this show too though.

Moyles: Yeah, I'll bet, trying to butter us up...

Davies: Seriously I'm a massive fan, I love Dom, Carrie, the whole gang. I'll tell you what though, my shoulder doesn't half hurt.

Tonight with Jonathan Ross.

Ross: Hewo there and welcome to tonight with Jonathan Woss!

*crowd applauds*

Ross: We've got a wight tweat for you tonight ladies and gents, we've got Woger Moore!

*camera pans to Roger Moore*

Moore: Hi!

*crowd applauds*

Ross: We've got 80's legend Woland Wat!

*camera pans to Roland Rat*

Roland Rat: Hello Rat fans!

*crowd applauds*

Ross: and we've got Aston Villa star Curtis Davies!

*camera pans to Curtis Davies*

Davies: My shoulder hurts!

*The crowd erupts with laughter*

Davies: Seriously, I'm dying here

*The crowd erupts with laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment