Tuesday 25 August 2009

The Wizard of EPL

*Dorthy and Toto skip down the yellow brick road and are confronted by three Premier League managers in need*

The Feisty Scarecrow:
When I see those english players
I have to remove layers
their long-balls are works of art.
*whistles*
You can keep Etoos and Messis
we don't need those foreign jessies
We need an average, british heart

The Bung Hungry Lion:
When I see those pound notes flicker
my heart beats so much quicker
my face no longer sags
*whistles*
all these transfers flow much nicer
and add to my grandkids ISAs
when they have brown paper bags


The Tin Puppet:
I wipe my backside with twenties
"world class" players? "he" signs plenty
domination is our goal
*whistles*
But I wish that I could choose one
before I get told to "do one"
if I only had control

No comments:

Post a Comment