Tuesday 25 August 2009

Match 2: Post Liverpool

*We join the lads celebrating as MON walks into the dressing Room*

MON: 3-1! I can't believe this! You've let me down again lads! They'll have my head for this, that fickle bunch of ...

Davies: We won 3-1 boss.

MON: What!?

Davies: we won!

MON: Oh .... Well in that case... Yippee! *MON jumps clicking his heels* Get in there lads. Heskey hat trick was it?

*The Dressing Room erupts with laughter*

MON: What? Petrov Hat trick?

*The Dressing Room erupts with laughter*

MON: Where are you going Isaiah?

*Osbourne lugs a heavy record case towards the door with his headphones around his neck*

Osbourne: I've got loads of jobs on tonight boss, apparantly every DJ in Liverpool has phoned in sick, I'm going to rake it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment