Tuesday 25 August 2009

Post Liverpool Tour!

*MON has taken the coach on a detour to tour Liverpool with the team*

MON: As a treat for your fine performance I'm taking you on a tour of Liverpool.

Delph, Delfouneso & Albrighton: Yay!

Heskey: Liverpool? I lived here, it's a dump.

MON: Now now Emile, that was a long time ago, things are different now, it's the European capital of culture.

Heskey: Culture? My missus had to have a panic room in case while I was playing I was....

MON: Come now Emile just sit down and enjoy the tour.

Delph: Mr. Martin, Mr.Martin!

MON: Yes Fabian?

Delph: Why are those people on the street so upset?

MON: Because we beat them Fabian, The liverpudlians love their football, they're a fine lot of fans, probably the best fans in football.

Delph: But they booed their team Mr.Martin you said that booing was fickle and ungrateful and that...

MON: No, no Fabian they were booing the referee.

Delph: Are you sure Mr.Martin? It sounded like they were booing the players to me.

MON: Of course I'm sure, finest fans in the land.

Delph: But I heard one of them say Stevie and Rafa you're a pair of ....

MON:*deceptively pointing out the window* Ahh look that's where the Beatles met.

Delfouneso: The .... Beatles?

MON: Yeah you know, THE Beatles. Twist and Shout *MON does the twist* Yellow Submarine, Lucy in the sky with diamonds?

Delfouneso: Lucy in the what? Are you OK boss?

NRC: They're like an oldschool "JLS" Nathan.

Delfouneso: Oh .... OK, bet they weren't as good as JLS though.

*Delfouneso and Delph start singing "Beat Again"*

MON: What? Stop singing that nonsense!

*The scouser from Hollyoaks is spotted outside*

Sidwell: Look, it's the scouser from Hollyoaks! *leaning out the window* Oi! Scouse bloke from Hollyoaks your team's **** *cupping his hands* Booooooooo!

Scouser from Hollyoaks: What Ho? The Arsenal? rubbish you say?

Sidwell: hang on, whats with the voice? you're not a scouser at all!?!

Scouser from Hollyoaks: Heavens no, I'm from Buckinghamshire, I've come to research my role.

Sidwell: Oh .... Right.

*Sidwell dejected returns to his seat*

No comments:

Post a Comment