Tuesday 25 August 2009

Europa: Post Rapid Wien

*We join MON in the Dressing Room post Vienna with a censored MON not too happy*

MON: What the ((ULTRAVOX)) was that!? You bunch of ((ULTRAVOX))s! My ((ULTRAVOX)) job is on the ((ULTRAVOX)) line here!

Heskey: Don't be silly boss, the fans would never turn on you.

Petrov: No, not Villa fans boss. They're not fickle, they just didn't like David O'Leary ....

MON: Ah, I could never stay mad at you guys, come here and give me a hug.

*Heskey and Petrov hug MON*

MON: Where do you think you're going!?

Osbourne: I was just going to join in the hug

MON: Join in the hug!? You know the rules Isaiah.

*Osbourne lowers his head*

MON: and what are the rules?

Osbourne: Rule 1, never remove your tracksuit jacket.

MON: Next, louder!

Osbourne: Rule 2! Only Emile and Stilyan can hug Mr.O'Neill!

MON: Are you Emile, Isaiah?

Osbourne: No boss, my scoring record's quite reasonable for my position to be honest and ...

MON: Are you Stilyan?

Osbourne: No boss, but I can be a bit slower if that would....

MON: Then no hugs for you.

Guzan: Hey boss, I was er just wondering .... What do I gotta do to get in the first team?

MON: Score more goals lad, you're a disgrace. Look at Emile, you don't see him throwing his body to the ground and not scoring goals.

Guzan: O...K

MON: I'll let you in on something lads, I wasn't just watching that match I was scouting.

NRC: Oh yeah? See anyone you like?

MON: Oh yes, their right winger, the number 21, Shorey, he was in the middle of all their play put about a fair few good passes for them, always setting them up, always a danger, magnificent.

NRC: Shorey's OUR left back boss.

MON WHAT!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment