Tuesday 1 September 2009

Match 3: Post Fulham

*We Join the lads returning to the dressing room after victory over Fulham*

Milner: Reet ... so this time we wun, did we win proppa like?

Young: Yeah, I've explained this to you already James...

Milner: Jimmy Ashley man, Jimmy, like Jimmy Nail like.

Young: Fine "Jimmy" we lost on away goals before, this was a league match.

Milner: Reet ...Carlos what'cha up to like?

Cuellar: Och I'm emptyin' tha Fulham pleers out me pockets laddie.

*Milner stares blankly at Cuellar and turns to Cuellars interpreter*

Interpreter: He's emptying the Fulham players out of his pockets.

Milner: Ah OK.

Kamara: Flippin' heck it was hot in there.

Nevland: I have chewing gum stuck to my face and pocket fluff in my throat.

Clark: Wow, it was really great to play with you Mr.Cuellar can you give me some tips on defending.

Cuellar: Aye laddie, grow ya'self a mighty beard.

Interpreter: Grow a beard.

(Clark frowns and strokes his baby smooth chin)

Clark: But I'm 19, I can't grow a proper beard...

Cuellar: When I were 19 I had 2 beards!

Interpreter: Whan he was 19....

Clark: I heard what he said!

*Clark grabs his bag and runs off crying to the toilets*

*MON enters, the room falls silent*

MON: I've done it again lads, I'm a genius. What a great idea of mine to keep the 4-5-1 and injure Curtis.

Davies: You didn't injure me boss.

MON: Didn't I Curtis? Didn't I?

Davies: No

MON: Didn't I?

Davies: No

MON: Well fine whatever, the point is we won and that was down to me, me and my brilliant new tactic.... What's that buzzing noise?

*Clark emerges from the toilet, the team gasp with surprise*

MON: Ciaran .... Have you shaved your head and stuck the hair to your face with shower gel?

Clark: Yes boss, yes I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment