Wednesday 2 September 2009

Funny Stan

*We join the lads arriving for training, Petrov has a trick up his sleeve*

Petrov: I've had another of my hilarious ideas Isaiah.

Osbourne: I don't want to know Stan, you got me in trouble last time. I don't think...

*Petrov leans in and whispers his idea to Osbourne*

Osbourne: No Stilyan, that's terrible I'm not scaring the lad again.

Petrov: Ssh here he comes.

Delph: How do fellas?

Petrov (with a sound of fright in his voice): It is horrible Fabio, horrible!

Delph: It's Fabian.

Petrov: That's what I said, Fabio.

Delph: I said it's .... Nevermind, what is it? It's not ghosts again is it!?

Petrov: Worse young Fabio, Moustapha and Sid have had an argument over who has the biggest chopper and .... Well Moustapha placed a voodoo curse on Sid.

Delph: VOODOO!? CURSE!?

Petrov: Yes... A voodoo curse, he has aged Sid considerably.

Delph: Aged him? But ...We were going to go on an 18-30s holiday to Magaluf together, he's my ginger wingman!

Petrov: Ah ... Here he is now.

*James Collins strolls around the corner*

Delph: Oh God, Steve ..

*Delph falls to his knees crying and hugging Collins' legs*

Collins: Steve? Who's Steve?

Delph: No! He's given you dementia as well, You maniac! Damn you Salifou, damn you to hell!

*Salifou arrives*

Salifou: Hi guys

*Delph runs at Salifou tears streaming in his eyes*

Delph: I hate you Moustapha, you and your massive chopper!

*Delph beats repeatedly on Salifou's chest with all his might, Salifou doesn't even flinch*

Salifou: What's with him?

Osbourne: Stan told him, you put a curse on Sid after an argument over the size of your choppers.

Salifou: That's ridiculous .... Everyone knows Sid's chopper is far bigger than mine.

*Sidwell arives on his chopper, he removes his helmet*

Sidwell: Hey guys.

Delph: STILYAN!?!

*Petrov laughs like a manic vampire*

No comments:

Post a Comment