Tuesday 1 September 2009

A Deadline Day Carol Pt II

*We rejoin an outraged MON*

MON: They laugh at me! Me Martin O'Neill!!

Taylor: They do, don't they? Anyway I must be off. You will be visited by two other ghosts .... ghosts .... ghosts.

*Taylor's Voice fades*

MON: Well.... Are you going to leave?

Taylor: I've disappeared.

MON: You just crouched behind my sofa!

Taylor: Fine

*Taylor stands and walks out the front door*

MON: Moyes, Wenger, Pah! What do they know? Did either of them win the European Cup? No, I did.

*a loud voice booms from the dining room*

Loud Voice: Stop talking to yourself and get in 'ere

*MON apprehensivley approaches*

MON: Ron Atkinson!?

Atkinson: Yes, I am the ghost of Deadlines present.

MON: You must be 15 ft tall!?

Atkinson: Of course I am, why d'ya think they call me Big Ron?

MON: I just figured it was because you're obese. I know why they called you Ra...

Atkinson: Silence!

MON: Wait a minute, "present"? You're not even around anymore!

Atkinson: I was on Wife Swap the other week.

MON: Didn't watch it.

Atkinson: With Tessa Sanderson?

MON: Oh, I think I may have seen the advert for it.

Atkinson: Anyway step on the magical sheepskin jacket, we're going for a journey.

*MON steps onto a sprawled out Sheepskin jacket which takes off like a magic carpet towards it's destination*

MON: Where is this place !?

Atkinson: It's White Hart Lane, look...

*MON peers through the windows*

MON: It's Harry Redknapp, Daniel Levy and their new signings.

Atkinson: Yes, see how happy they are?

MON: They're playing Twister, look and Harry's face, his grin nearly lifts his cheeks!

Atkinson: Yes, Harry has bought players where he needed them, he's strengthend his squad and look.

*Atkinson points to the Sun paper*

MON: Jordan is pregnant, isn't pregnant, has a boyfriend, is getting married, is splitting up ..

Atkinson: The sports pages!

MON: Spurs?! Joint first?

Atkinson: It could be their year.

MON: What have I done!?

Atkinson: Now observe....

*MON and Ron fly to an alternate destination*

MON: Where am I .... Why it's that lad from this very morn!

*The lad MON spoke to is being bullied at school*

Man Utd Bully: HA! James Collins!? I've never even heard of him, that means he's rubbish!

Lad: No, I trust in Martin if he says he's good, he's good.

Chelsea Bully: Yeah like Mufasa Salif Dao! Ha ha ha!

Lad: it's Moustafa Salifou!

BCFC Bully: Ha even big 'eck is finding foreign gems, your days of 2nd City domination are over, we're rich now!

Lad: Nooooo!

*The lad runs away crying*

MON: It's all my fault children at school and adults at work up and down the country are crying on deadline day .... Because of me.

Atkinson: Yes, Martin in the transfer market you're what's known as a ****ing lazy ....

MON: Don't say it Ron, I now understand ... I know now what I must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment