Friday 3 July 2009

Following Orders

We join MON in his office listening to Abba's greatest hits.

MON: If I had a little money, it's a rich man's....

*Isaiah Osbourne bursts into the office wearing his tracksuit and sweatband*

MON: Saints preserve us! Isaiah what're you doing? Who are they?

Osbourne: The guy I pushed in in the wheelchair is Bob and the guy who followed me in with crutches is Steve.

Bob & Steve: Hi Martin.

Osbourne: What did I tell you? It's Mr.Martin.

Bob & Steve: Sorry Oz, hi Mr.Martin.

MON: Hi ... Wait a minute why are they here? What's that they're wearing? Hospital robes?

Osbourne: They're patients Mr.Martin.

MON: Patients?

*Osbourne starts doing star jumps*

Osbourne: C'mon guys hup two .... hup two.

*Steve collapses in a heap*

Bob(flapping his arms up and down): I'm not back on my feet yet Oz, is this alright?

MON: Hold on! What is all this?!

Osbourne: You said we're going to have to excercise patients over the transfer window boss.

MON: What!? I said excercise patience!

Osbourne (stretching side to side): Yer boss like I said.

MON: Patience!!

Bob & Steve: Yes Mr.Martin ?

MON: No not you pair I mean ...

*Moustapa Salifou bursts into the office with a man on a hospital bed and a yoga mat*

Salifou: right boss where shall I set up?

*MON sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment