Friday 10 July 2009

The Rocket Club

We join an excited Moustapha Salifou, John Carew and Jon Tickle approaching The Rocket Club carrying a number of colourfully decorated empty plastic bottles, wearing homemade astronaut helmets fashioned from tin-foil and wire hangers.

Tickle: Goodness I've never been to a club with such security, saying that the physics crowd can get a bit rough.

Strippers: Hello lads.

Carew: Strippers?! Where's the rockets?

Salifou: *covering his eyes and dropping the PVA glue* Naked women?! You said we were going to make rockets!

Carew: I thought we were

Salifou: I've got PVA glue all over my trousers now!

*security apprehend Salifou*

Salifou: Unhand me! It's PVA Glue!!

*Salifou is uncermoniously launched into a back alley way with a bump followed minutes later by Steve Sidwell holding a large glass bowl*

Salifou: Did you spill PVA Glue on your trousers too Steve?

Sidwell: No, salad dressing. I thought I'd get tips on rocket salad for my new TV cookery show.

Salifou: Cookery show?

Sidwell: Yeah it's my agents idea, it's called "Sidder's Summer Salads". I even had a catchprase for the end of each episode "And they said red and green should never be seen"

*Salifou slightly embarrassed by the idea says nothing until Ashley Young is also launched into the alley*

Salifou: Ashley? Did you get PVA glue on your trousers?

Sidwell: Or salad dressing?

Young: er .... Yeah

Salifou: Which One?

Young: I said yeah didn't I!? Lets get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment