Friday 10 July 2009

Phone Tap

You have reached the phone of "Martin O'Neill" please leave your message after the tone

((BEEP!))

Message Number 1

Mama O'Neill: Hello Martin, it's your mum. I suppose you know that don't you? .... From my voice, because I'm your mum. Anyway don't forget it's your auntie Sylvie's birthday Wednesday, bye love.

Message Number 2

Benitez: D'you think you can get away with dealing around me?! Me! Benitez! You Crazy O'Neill! You Crazy!.... Crazy! ( beep, beep, beep) My money she runs out on this phone O'Neill but you can guarantee that ..... (dead tone)

Message Number 3

Redknapp: 'allo Mart me old china 'ow's about your Johnny Carew for 8 .... no, 5 large? Deal? ...... Deal? ...... Deal? Right I'll get on to the papers then.

Message Number 4

Lerner: Heeeeeey Marty, I was wondering can you sub me like 5 bucks? I get paid on Monday, you'll get it right back this time I promise.

Message Number 5

Sidwell: Oh ... I wasn't expecting the machine .... I hate talking on these things .... I saw we're playing Oxford on the BBC website, any chance I can play boss, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment