Monday 6 July 2009

Mission Improbable

We join James Milner and Ashley Young sneaking around in MON's Office under cover of darkness.

Milner: I cannae hold the suspense man!

Young: Ssssh, y'know the boss keeps his transfer business under wraps.

Milner: I dinnae understand why we had to wear these lycra suits though like!?

Young: Why are you shouting? and the lycra suits are to help us sneak.

Milner: buts surely black would've been better like?! I mean I doon't see why I've got yellow and you've got pink like!?

Young: Jim can you at least lower your voice a little?

Milner: I cannae man, we only talk at one volume in Newcastle pet! I'm just sayin' I feel like a bloody power ranger in this like!

Young: Well your the one who said we should wear helmets! Look all I know is the boss has been frantically jotting notes lately so I'm thinking he's got some big transfer plans, lets find his pad.

*James and Ashley turn the office upside-down*

Milner: MINT!!

Young: You've found it Jim? Great

Milner: Aye, lets take a gander like!

*James and Ashley thumb through MON's large notepad*

Young: Hang on ... He's not been making transfer plans at all, this is a film screenplay!

Milner: Aye and not a good one!

*Ashley turns the book to the first page*

Young: "GOAL! IV: Zidane's Revenge"?

*James reads the summary from the back page*

Milner: "After Zidane wreaks his vengence on the italian world cup winners Northern Ireland look to seize the opportunity in 2010 with only one manager for the job."?

*Enter Moustapha Salifou wearing a security guard uniform (complete with hat and torch)*

Salifou: Who goes there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment