Friday 10 July 2009

Faith

We join Mon holding his promised conference of Villa fans, support groups and media.

MON: Right any questions before I start?

Fan #1: Well I guess it would be nice....

Fan #2: If you could sign somebody

Fan #1:You know not ev'rybody, can sign somebody like you.

*Ashley Young nods*

MON: But I've got to think twice, before I get strengthening away, I know the game managers play, because I'm playing them too.

Journo #1: You've not got time for, that emotion, you need to get squad numbers off the floor!

MON: I'll only sign players that have devotion, and that takes a strong man baby so I'm showing you the door

*security drag out Journo #1*

Journo #1: Get your hands off me!!

MON: 'cause you gotta have faith

*Petrov jumps on the conference desk with leather jacket/ jean combo and guitar*

No comments:

Post a Comment