Monday 5 October 2009

Investment

*Randy Lerner walks into a palacial room with an arabian billionaire behind a massive desk*

Lerner: Hi there good buddy. I was wondering if you'd like to inves...

Billionaire: Ah! Mr.Lerner. If you are wanting money, you know what you must do.

Lerner: Well I was kinda hoping that I wouldn't have to do...

Billionaire: Ishmael! Bring me the "Begging CD"!

*a servant drags in a large "boom box"*

Billionaire: On the desk Mr.Lerner.

*Randy climbs on the desk rolling his eyes and sighing, the billionaire presses play on the boom box, it blasts The Adventure of Stevie V's "Dirty Cash"

#Money talks, money talks....#

Billionaire: Now dance Randy! Dance!

*Randy does the running man*

#Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you oooooh#

Billionaire: Where is the passion Randy!? I said dance! Dance like you've never danced before!

*Randy is holding one of his ankles and tugging it backwards before putting his hands on his hips and gyrating with gusto*

Billionaire: and you, little man, join him!

*MON climbs on the table, Randy and MON re-enact the "Kid n' Play" dance steps*

Billionaire: I like it! I like it, but I shall not invest.

*The billionaire presses stop, Randy climbs down from the table. MON is still shuffling to the groovy sound of Stevie V"

MON: #Dirty cash I want ....#

Lerner: Marty!

MON: Oh sorry boss.

Billionaire: Yes, I'm afraid Mr.Lerner I have no money really it is all a facade much like the owner of your Portsmouth and your dragon, Deborah Meaden. I am but a N-Power salesmen ... You want N-Power?

Lerner: No thanks I just switched.

Billionaire: and you?

MON: I'm already with N-Power, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment