Monday 7 December 2009

Match 14: Post Spurs/ Carling Cup: Portsmouth

*The lads seem nonchalant after their draw with Spurs*

MON: So lads, to be honest I was happy not to lose.

*Gabby frowns, his bottom lip pouts*

Gabby: so we lost?

MON: No, Gabriel, we didn't lose I said....

Gabby: So we won? Yay!

*Gabby does a victory dance*

MON: No, no, we drew.

Gabby: I didn't draw anything boss, I was playing football, I scored a goal and everything.

MON: I know Gabriel I....

*Gabby is now drawing, he holds up his picture*

MON: What's that?

Gabby: That's a unicorn.

MON: ... and that?

Gabby: it's Father Christmas.

MON: and that?

Gabby: It's Emile, he's scoring a goal.

Young: You do know none of those are real Gabby right?

*a tear rolls down Gabby's cheek, he turns to MON*

Gabby: No unicorns boss?

MON: sadly no, Gabriel.

Gabby: No Father Chrismas?

MON: No.

Gabby: and Emile.

MON: He tries but .... I'm afraid not.

*Gabby sobs into his picture*

MON: Ashley why must you always ruin it for Gabriel?

*****Pre Pompey*****


MON: Right lads I know Spurs was a difficult match but Pompey have been losing hand over fist so we know what that means....

*Young raises his hand*

MON: Ashley?

Young: We should approach them overconfidently and lose convincingly throwing away our hope of ever progressing in cup competition?

MON: No, not this time.

*the lads collectively gasp*

MON: Yes, this time ..... I want you to win!

*The lads look at each other with confused faces*

Milner: What you want us to score and that?

MON: Yes, that's right James.

Heskey: Even me boss?

MON: Lets not go overboard Emile, one step at a time.

Cuellar: Indubitably Martin, as a matter of fact I do believe your approach to be the best in the further advancement of the club forthwith.

*the team all looks at Cuellar*

MON: Where did you ....

Cuellar: Learn english? Young Gabriel has been teaching me, have you not Gabriel?

*Gabby is interrupted from gnawing at his shin like a dog, Delph raises his hand*

MON: Fabian?

Delph: Boss ... What comes after a quarter-final?

MON: A semi Fabian.

*Young packs his webcam into his kit bag*

MON: Not that kind!

*Young, frowning removes his webcam*

No comments:

Post a Comment