Wednesday 4 November 2009

Match 11: West Ham

*We join the lads preparing for West Ham*

MON: OK gentlemen, as usual I've done my in-depth analysis of our opposition and Frankie Dettori's men don't stand a chance against us.

*Young raises his hand*

MON: Ashley?

Young: isn't Frankie the horse guy?

MON: Horses!? I'd not seen that during my analysis.

Robertson: Wasn't our 'analysis' just watching last weeks Match of the Day at the pub boss?

*MON is already on his phone*

MON: Yes Chris, it's Martin. Martin O'Neill.

....

MON: What do you mean you've never heard of me !? Martin O'Neill the Villa manager.

....

MON: No that's Offiah and he's rugby. Do you know Martin Offiah?

....

MON: Then why would he ring you then!? Anyway, I need Marlon back.

*MON hangs up*

MON: Heskey you're up. Their horses will be no match for our donkeys.

NRC: Aren't horses better than donkeys boss?

MON: Pipe down you, lest I put the slipper to your backside once more!

*NRC cowers sheepishly back into his chair*

Milner: I think tha' Ashley's reet boss, look...

*Milner holds up a picture of Frankie Dettori on 'Racing Times', he's sporting a wide grin as usual and the headline reads 'I don't manage West Ham, I'm a Former Jockey'*

Petrov: Yis, West Ham's manager is looking more like this...

*Petrov holds up a Troll doll, Petrov has shaved its head to the point it mimics male pattern baldness*

MON: Ah yes, Gianfranco Zola.

*Delph enters, he looks frantic*

Delph: has anyone seen Fabio? My troll doll? ...... Fabio ... no it can't .... FABIO!!! Stilyan you monster!

*Petrov shakes the doll whilst talking out the side of his mouth*

Petrov: I am not the Fabio, I am the Zola. Carltony Coles go and score all the goal, now!

MON: Stilyan! Put Gianfranco Zola down this instant! And Zola I demand you put some clothes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment