Monday 5 July 2010

*World Cup - Argentina* Post Germany

Guittierez: Dey 23 of tha weerld cup. Argentina have just been beaten be Germany. Lion-ul and Maxi are in tha kitchen. They're talkin' aboot Diego's tactics.

*Messi is stirring a cup of tea Rodriguez has just made him whilst speaking candidly*

Messi: ...I mean to be honest I'm not the kind of guy to question my boss you know...

Rodriguez: Sure, Lionel, you're a good guy.

Messi: Yeah, thanks. I mean at Barcelona they never say "getting wasted makes you a better player". Tell the truth I was beginning to wonder if half the stuff we did at night over here is even leg.... Oh Heeeeey boss!

*Maradona enters and cuts Messi a disapproving glance*

Messi: uh ... I mean Diego.

*Maradona's furrows his eyebrows*

Messi: Uh ... Crazy Diego. We were just drinking tea ... You want some?

Maradona: Is it "crazy" tea?

Rodriguez: No .... Regular.

Maradona: No thanks.

.....

Guittierez: Sergio and Juan are in tha seating area.

.....

Agüero: Man ... I can't believe we were beat by Germany ... You know I woke up with an elephant in my room before the match this morning?

Verón: Big girl huh?

Agüero: No, elephant. Trunk, tusks, the works .... Know what the craziest thing was? .... It was an Indian elephant.

Verón: Yeah? How do you know?

Agüero: Smaller ears.

Verón: .... At least now we won't have to go for "nights out" with the boss anymore.

*Agüero rubs the back of his own neck*

Agüero: .... Yeah ....

.....

Guittierez: Carlos and Javier are in the garden. They're talkin' aboot politics.

.....

Tevez: **High wookie whine**

Mascherano: You're right Carlos, that would definitely have halted the global economic downturn, they should have listened to you in the first place.

.....

Guittierez: Diego has called everywun to tha' seating area.

Maradona: Alright Jonas enough following us around saying every little thing we do in your silly accent.

Guttierez: Sorry, Mr. Argentina.

Maradona: No ... It is I who is sorry ... I mean ruthlessly efficient, coldly calculating germans? Who saw that coming?

*The lads all look at each other*

Maradona: Well, no as a matter of fact ... Yes .... It's all your fault.

*Maradona sweeps a pointing finger across the whole team. They look angered*

Maradona: What? Don't look at me like that, with your sad, loser eyes.

Verón: Boss ...er .. I mean Crazy Diego, in fairness your pre-match tactic was making us take shots of tequila with our eyes and simply saying "score more goals than them!"

Maradona: ... and did you?

Verón: Obviously not ... I mean we got thrashed but ...

Maradona: Exactly Juan Sebastián! Exactly! I ask you to do one simple thing and you can't even get that right. You know I won the World Cup on my own!?

*The lads all roll their eyes as Maradona recounts his story .... again*

Maradona: .... I didn't even know what planet I was on, what World the cup belonged to. Look at you players nowadays, drinking tea and eating rice cakes!

Messi: I like tea! It's envigorating.

Rodriguez: Yes, and rice cakes are a light, high G.I snack boss, great for...

Maradona: Boss!? I am not your boss, you miserable lightweights.

Macherano: If you like cigar smoking, beer swilling, unprofessional louts maybe you should coach England!

Tevez: **High wookie growl**

Maradona: You too Carlos!? Your words, they cut like a knife! A knife! Fine then maybe I will go and coach England!

Macherano: Fine!

Maradona: Fine!

*Maradona angrily makes the sign of the cross and leaves the room ..... minutes later he pops head around the door*

Maradona: Leaving party anyone?

*Maradona shakes a bottle of Jack Daniels*

No comments:

Post a Comment