Monday 18 January 2010

Carling Cup: Blackburn Rovers Leg 1 Replay

*We join Emile Heskey in a dressing gown and underpants, he's playing Call of Duty on the XBox and is holding the phone between his face and his shoulder*

Heskey: Hi Boss, I can't make it to today's match. I'm snowed in.

MON: What!? This is terrible Emile!

Heskey: Yeah I know, it's a real shame. I was looking forward to playing Sam Allardyce's Blackburn in the cold and snow but alas I'm trying my best I just can't dig my way out.

TV: "Dogs! Coming right at us!"

Heskey: Die you stinking mutt!

MON: Emile!? Did you just call me a stinking mutt!?

Heskey: No..... It's a dog ........ trying to stop my digging plight.

MON: And you're trying to kill it?

Heskey: Yes? .... With the shovel, the shovel I'm digging my way out of the snow with.

MON: You show that dog who's boss Emile!

Heskey: OK boss anyway have a nice match, bye.

*Heskey hears a loud whirring outside, he opens his front door and peers out*

MON (with Megaphone): Emile grab the ladder!

*a helicopter is hovering above Heskey's head, MON has thrown down a rope ladder, Heskey climbs it and sits miserably next to MON*

Heskey: Boss really, you shouldn't have.

MON: It'll take more than an injury or avalanche to stop me fielding you Emile.

Heskey: Yeah, great, cheers.

MON: Aren't you cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment